HP announced this Wednesday (03/29/2023) a range of new products and solutions aimed at leading the way in the next era of hybrid work at the Amplify Partner Conference. With research showing only 22% of workers describe themselves as “thriving” in hybrid work, HP aims to make hybrid flexibility accessible to all.
HP’s Future of Work study revealed that 80% of workers want to be in the office some of the time, but many companies continue to struggle to get workers back in the office due to a sub-optimal technology experience; the research suggests that 89% of workers cite technology as the most critical factor driving decisions about returning to the office. HP President of Personal Systems, Alex Cho, said, “We believe the future is hybrid flexibility, which delivers the best of the home and the office to workers everywhere.”
Better video-conferencing experiences
The company has launched HP Presence, which enhances video conferencing experiences on the PC with intuitive collaboration features, including multi-camera experiences, whiteboarding capabilities, and Auto Camera Select for face tracking. HP Presence will be available across all HP commercial notebooks, from ProBook and Dragonfly series to Z by HP mobile workstations, providing critical solutions for revitalizing collaboration, culture, innovation, and productivity to make working in or out of the office a seamless experience.
Seamless productivity & collabs across various work environments
The latest generation of HP EliteBook and ProBook devices bring either the 13th Gen Intel Core or next-generation AMD Ryzen processors and aim to deliver hybrid flexibility and enterprise-ready security and manageability.
The HP EliteBook 800 and 805 G10 Series PCs offer the world’s most advanced business convertible for authentic and interactive virtual meetings, while the HP EliteBook 600 and 605 G10 Series PCs provide cost-effective premium design, collaboration experiences, manageability, and security.
On the other hand, the HP ProBook 400 and 405 G10 Series PCs offer built-in collaboration tools for productivity, multi-layered security, and a durable, serviceable chassis, making them the perfect choice for SMB leaders and employees looking to thrive in a hybrid work environment.
- The HP Elite x360 830 G10 is available for $1,639.
- The HP EliteBook 830 G10, HP EliteBook 840 G10, and HP EliteBook 860 G10 are available starting at $1,569.
- The HP EliteBook 835 G10, HP EliteBook 845 G10, and HP EliteBook 865 G10 are expected to be available in May. Pricing will be made available closer to product availability.
- The HP EliteBook 630 G10, HP EliteBook 640 G10, and HP EliteBook 650 G10 are available starting at $999.
- The HP Pro x360 435 G10 is available for $879.
- The HP ProBook 440 G10 and HP ProBook 450 G10 are available starting at $929.
- The HP ProBook 445 G10 and HP ProBook 455 G10 are available starting at $799.
Hybrid flexibility with high-performance capabilities
HP says it is committed to innovating technology and solutions that not only provide high performance but also address the challenges that come with hybrid work (especially when collaborating on large projects with complex workflows).
Since 2019, 71% of companies have increased their workstation deployments to ensure reliability, expandability, and remote access for their workforces. The Z by HP with HP Presence offers collaboration tools and high-performance computing solutions required to power today’s workflows.
- The latest ZBook G10 mobile workstations, which include the ZBook Firefly, ZBook Power, ZBook Studio, and ZBook Fury, provide power, performance, and battery life from anywhere.
- The ZBook Firefly G10 (available starting at $1,769) and ZBook Power G10 workstations combine pro-level performance with mobility, allowing users to stay productive with pro-grade components, enhanced collaboration features, and color-accurate displays. With the option to configure with the new Intel vPro platform powered by 13th Gen Intel Core processors, next-generation AMD Ryzen PRO processors for mobile, and NVIDIA RTX Ada Generation Laptop GPUs or integrated AMD Radeon graphics, these workstations help eliminate slowdowns during high-performance workflows while also increasing productivity. The ZBook Firefly and ZBook Power are the first in the ZBook portfolio to offer AMD Ryzen and Ryzen PRO processors for mobile.
- The ZBook Studio G10 is designed to push workflows with up to an Intel Core i9 CPU, NVIDIA RTX Ada Generation Laptop GPU or GeForce RTX GPU, and 64 GB RAM. This PC delivers pro performance in a sleek design that fits in your bag, making it perfect for building complex models, rendering in real-time, or visualizing data on the go.
- The ZBook Fury G10 tackles intense workflows from anywhere by offering a desktop-class Intel Core HX processor for pro performance. It also comes with up to an NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada Generation Laptop GPU for users to render 3D models, run simulations, analyze large data sets, or train machine learning models from anywhere.
- The ZBook Firefly G10 A, ZBook Power G10/G10 A Power G10, ZBook Studio G10, and ZBook Fury G10 are expected to be available this spring. Pricing will be made available closer to product availability.
HP has recently unveiled the Z by HP Performance Desktops, which offer high-powered solutions for complex workflows in hybrid workplaces. These desktop workstations now feature upgrades, including the latest NVIDIA RTX professional GPUs and next-gen Intel® Core processors. The Z2 Mini G9, Z2 SFF G9, Z2 Tower G9, and Z1 Tower G9 are entry-level workstations that provide power and performance while remaining agile with remote access for high-end workflows.
Designed for designers, engineers, and students working with multiple applications simultaneously, these purpose-built workstations also support the new HP Anyware Remote System Controller. This advanced remote management peripheral enables IT departments to manage a workstation fleet from anywhere, allowing for out-of-band management. With performance and broad expandability, the Z by HP entry desktop workstation portfolio is designed to keep users in the creative zone. Notably, the Z by HP Performance Desktops feature the world’s most powerful single-socket workstation with 4 GPUs.
- The HP Z2 Mini, HP Z2 SFF G9, and HP Z2 Tower with next-gen Intel processors are expected to be available this spring. Pricing will be made available closer to product availability.
Enhanced Hybrid Work Experience with HP and Poly
Hybrid work demands seamless collaboration between in-person and remote team members. To meet this need, HP and Poly offer the most comprehensive collection of commercial video conferencing devices available. The Poly Video OS 4.0 update, available for the Poly Studio X Series video bars and Poly G7500 modular video conferencing system, delivers AI-powered features like multi-camera mode to ensure an engaging remote collaboration experience. The Poly Studio X70 is the first and only video bar certified for Microsoft Teams in large rooms, while the Android-based Poly Studio X bars are certified for Google Meet.
Poly Voyager Free 60 Series: Wireless earbuds that provide a premium audio experience. HP now also offers an entry-level model, the Poly Voyager Free 60, with a standard charging case, and two UC-certified models for Microsoft Teams and Zoom. All models work with leading audio and video conferencing apps. The Poly Voyager Free 60 Series is available for pre-order on Poly.com and is expected to ship in April. The Voyager Free 60 is available for $229.95, the Voyager Free 60 UC is available for $279.95, and the Poly Voyager Free 60+ UC is available for $329.95.
HP 920/925 Ergonomic Vertical Mouse: The world’s most adaptable ergonomic vertical wireless mouse. The mouse is expected to be available in April for $109.99 and has a detachable wrist rest and uses recycled materials with plastic-free packaging.
HP 4K USB-C Multiport Hub: With four versatile USB-C ports and multi-OS support, including a 65W power port for laptops, two ports for accessories, and another for charging or connecting to a 4K display, this hub it’s ultra-compact and easy to use. It will be available in May for $79.99.
Poly Rove 20 wireless DECT IP phone: Expected to be available in April at Poly.com, the entry-level single-cell DECT handset ($139) pairs with the Poly B1 Base Station ($270) for concurrent calls and expanded range. The Rove 20 is compatible with all Rove IP Phones and offers up to 35 hours of battery life with the latest in DECT wireless security standards.
Feature-packed remote PC Management
Managing remote PCs at scale has become more complex yet more essential with the rise of hybrid work. To meet this challenge, HP is introducing HP Wolf Connect, an IT management connectivity solution that provides a highly secure and resilient connection to remote PCs. This solution enables IT to manage devices, even when they are powered down or offline, by using a cellular-based network. HP Wolf Connect’s robust connectivity helps ensure that IT teams can manage a dispersed hybrid workforce more efficiently, reducing the time and effort required to resolve support tickets and secure data from loss or theft.
With HP Wolf Connect’s Protect and Trace feature, it is the world’s first software service capable of remotely locating, locking, and erasing a PC, even when it is turned off or disconnected from the internet. This capability helps protect sensitive data on the move and reduces IT costs by minimizing the need for PC remediation or replacement.
Home Delivery solution
HP Logistics Services offers the HP Home Delivery solution, which simplifies the setup of hybrid workers by securely delivering HP commercial PCs, displays, and peripherals directly to their residential addresses worldwide. Previously, the process of setting up employees with the right devices, whether they are working from home or in the office, could be unreliable, complicated, and inconvenient, but with the latest updates from HP, Home Delivery now allows for more efficient ordering, tracking, and proof of delivery.
With all the new products and services, HP for sure is striving to provide a high-quality workplace (either hybrid, on-site, or remote) for many different workers around the world. Do you already have a new favorite HP product? Tell us which one in the comment section!